skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tramp

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mike Bara: All Photos From Ancient Aliens on the Moon Now Ava...

Having listened to Coast to Coast and George's interview with Mike Bara I decided to go to his web sight and see what all the excitement was about. Well, whatever he is smoking must be some really good stuff. I should have known that I was going to be disappointed when he started talking about the face on Mars. While I have been called a de bunker in the past I will not even attempt to debunk Mike. Anyone with half a brain will know at first glance that Mike is way over analyzing what he is seeing. Anyway, good luck with your book Mike. I am sure there are plenty of rubes out there that will snatch them off the shelves and join you in your hallucinations.




Black Deep
Posted by Black Deep at 7:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Black Deep
View my complete profile